Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tigress, something that has great meaning for me

Something that has great meaning for me in my house is my little kitten Tigress. A kitten found, not sold! I like her because she's playful, smart and well behaved. I also named her Tigress because she looks sort of like a tiger!

 It all started when my cat, the American shorthair, was pregnant and brought something that squeaked. It was the cutest  little kitten I've ever seen! We had three kittens. And there was Tigress. Ginger, black and grey fur spreaded through her body. She was sort of different from the others. And the rest were Black cat and Nala.

 They were still blind. So furry. We feeded it milk when the mother went outside. The babies sticked together with their mom. They were a Christmas present! A few months later they began to open their eyes and walked and ran theirselves!

 The mother started to seperate herself from the babies. From that moment, We made them the "Kitten Dreamhouse"! It had a blanket and some toys. Then my mum bought them some cat litter.

 The kittens always made me feel better when I was upset. Especially Tigress! Unfortunately, the care taker of the mother cat decalred that she should send the cats away and leave one behind! It was also up to the house owner! I didn't feel well at school.

I was so worried if Tigress wouldn't be able to live in our house! I prayed for a miracle. And it happened! Tigress was able to live with us! I was so happy! I decided to take care of her very good as she was a family member!

No comments:

Post a Comment