Friday, April 13, 2012

Camp day 1 with my dad

At about eleven o’clock, we packed our clothes, and things to get ready to camp in a city holiday park called “Manukau”. And also, my dad is coming to New Zealand! He’s coming to our camp too! Actually, he’s organizing it!

We had to go all the way to Auckland airport, it took three hours! Luckily, I brought my laptop to watch movies and write my journals to earn money for my I pod! We also stopped and bought some food to eat but I wasn’t very hungry.

We finally made it to the airport. Then I was starving! So we went to a restaurant and ate some noodles and chicken and they were so scrumptious! After eating, we went to arrival’s entry. It took a long time to wait for dad!

Since we waited thirty minutes, dad came! I was so happy! We drove to the holiday park! On the way, I saw a wonderful place! It was called butterfly creek! I also saw alligator pictures! I got a brochure of it at the holiday park! Our room was cabin 3.

We went to New world to buy some food for dinner! I chose fizzy drinks and some steak and chips. There was a big feast and it was good! I watched TV and caught bugs outside too for our pray mantises to eat as well!

It was a great day today! I wonder what we will do tomorrow! I sort of felt sad because we’re leaving the next day! Oh well, there are lots of other good places to camp in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment