Thursday, September 22, 2011

30th, Aug, 2011


30th, Aug, 2011

This morning at school, A girl named Catherine Van Pelt in our class brought her puppy, Bonny Van Pelt. She was black, furry and had a blanket like ear! She licked my hand like soap sliding on my skin! Her eyes looked like black, small marbles and her feet looked like my first socks when I was born! Catherine’s dad had a creative amount of tattoo on his arms! I wonder what kind of puppies I could get in Indonesia. I could get a Golden Retriever because dad says they are suitable in our house.

After we looked at the puppy, at the last block, we went to the Greerton swimming pool and did an obstacle course. First I kicked with the kick board to the end of the pool and kicked to the middle and left our boards there and freestyle to the other end and grabbed a noodle and swam to the other end and swam back. His After the lesson, we had a free-time. We played volley ball and tug of war. I liked volley ball best because tug of war’s rope is way too long for me. Then we changed into our clothes and speeded to class and played wink murderer. But I didn’t die or become a wink murderer or become a detective. Luckily, we went to the park and inline skated.

No comments:

Post a Comment