Saturday, September 10, 2011

27th,Sept, 2011 Dad came to New Zealand

Today my dad came to New Zealand. It was really a long journey to the Auckland airport. I went to Mcdonald’s and ate a McChicken burger. I felt the yummy taste running down my throat. Then we arrived at the Auckland airport. We had to wait for 2 terrorising hours! While we waited, we went to an Asian restaurant. After we filled our bellies, we went to a store and I bought Roald Dahl’s Matilda chapter book and bought a 3D bookmark and a milky bar for my little sister.




Then we went to the arrival station and waited. Then I saw my less fatter dad! He had a diet! I got my computer and watched Toy Story 3 which was translated in Korean language. Andy has now grown into a teenager and threw his toys away! The toys find themselves in a pre-school which are full of other toys. Will they be able to return to their rightful home before they become for sale? After watching the movie, we went to the Drury apple orchard restaurant 341 Fitzgeralb street. There was a birthday party there. We ate pork chops and some chili turnips.

No comments:

Post a Comment