Saturday, September 10, 2011

28th, Aug, 2011 The snow in the park!

At nine o’clock in the morning, we set off to the Tongario national park! We first went to the gas station to fill our car up for the long journey. Yoo Jeong was hungry, so my parents bought an apple for her. To be honest, everytime when I go to long journeys, I kind of feel sick. On the way,  I saw light green palm trees and the bright green ferns. When I looked up in the sky, I saw a puppy shaped cloud with a wig on. The big cars accalerated pass us as the speed of sound. I  saw cows that were black,brown,and white! They looked so tasty! Then I saw the humongous mountains that looked like a dragon’s back! Suddenly, I was worried if there would be no snow, could I be wrong?




To melt my worriness away, we went to Mcdonald’s like yesterday. Only we we went and eat at an enormous aeroplane! There were some facts about famous people that drove the first planes  When we arrived at Tongario park, the snow was white as a skin of a polar bear! We went on a lift and rented a sled. Then I saw a kid that was hurt by an adult. I ought to be careful of bumping into someone. But that wasn’t the real problem! I always stopped unpurposely at about halfway! Then my father told me to ride at the very front and if I wanted to go faster, I must lye down. And if more than one person is riding in one sled, the lightest person must go infront. After that, we went to a Korean restaurant called Yaki Yaki. I ate some ramyeun, party noodles and some pork chops.

No comments:

Post a Comment