Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mantis miracle Saturday

Hi, I'm Manny! Tony's pet mantis. Today, he and his family went to the pet shop to buy me a plasic tank for me to run around and live! First he put some insects to feed me. Then, two dead plants to make it look like a jungle! He moved me and my egg pouch into the tank and it looked wonderful! There were lots of insects running around and three prey mantises! So deliscious!

 The crickets made such beautiful sounds of music. I ate one mantis because I was so hungry! Ahhhh!!!! I think I'm going to need to make another egg pouch tonight! Tony likes it when I make another sack. Suddenly, he puts a huge spider, same as my size that looked freaky! I think I can digest that one! I am a mantis, I must always be brave!

1 comment:

  1. Your praying mantis is so lucky to have you looking after it Tony! The tank looks wonderful and I am sure that Manny will be very happy living there!

    ReplyDelete