Monday, February 20, 2012

Journey 2 the Mysterious Island

- school wrting task 1 - yr 6

This was the moment I've always been waiting for. My family decided to watch a fascinating movie called Journey to the Mysterious Island! I've watched the trailer and I was so excited when we got our tickets and food.

It was a story about a boy and his stepfather that discovered an island which his grandfather searched for half of his life. They decided to find him. 
                                       

They arrived on the island and it was so wonderous and mysterious. There were so many extraordinary places like the giant lizard's nest, the lost city of Atlantis and the mountain of gold. They found his grandfather but the island was sinking. They had to find a submarine to escape by absorbing energy from electric eel. It was humongous!

At the end I was mind blown! It was such a cool adventure I couldn't wait for the next one.  " From the earth to the moon".

No comments:

Post a Comment