Monday, February 27, 2012

Going to the Vet

This after school, we decided to get a medical check for Tigress at the vet. She was really frightened when we arrived and there was a dog staring at her.

There were lots of pet products like tablets. We also bought a cage to carry her when we go back to Indonesia for the pet transport. It was our turn and the vet admired us because of Tigress.

 I was worried when she was about to get her two injections.One for worms and flea and the other one for preventing from any diseases.



 She squealed to the top of her lungs! The vet was really kind and cared alot for animals. His room was crystal white and bursted with medicines and chemicals. I was also afraid of the pointy sharp needle rising from the injection! Tigress reminded me of my past in five years ago. I used to cry the same as Tigress.



At the end, we went happily to home. I really want to be a vet when I grow up because I love animals and taking care of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment