Thursday, December 22, 2011

growing kittens day 3

Our kittens are starting to lose their navel strings. I can also see now that they’ll open their little eyes when they grow up into a fully grown kitten and walk and run by themselves. Most of the time, I saw them piling over each other. They sometimes catch fleas, but luckily we take them out. Kittens that have eyes which are not open yet, can find their way to suck milk from their mother by smelling the milky smell. I can’t wait until they grow up because now, they’re so young and fragile. The mother cat bleeds a little because of enduring the pain of giving birth. My mum says that giving birth is painful as dying even as an animal. When my little sister was born, every day I came to the hospital my mum couldn’t speak much. I’m glad I’m a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment